Skincare Routine April 2015

Hey guys! Lately I've been really happy with my skin so I thought I'd share with you my skincare routine! Just to let you know my skincare routine is so simple and I'm not one to splash out on skin products so yeah haha.

1. First I'll just remove my makeup using the Simple face wipes. I always use these as they are the only wipes that don't irritate my eyes. On the other hand, if I'm not too tired (I normally am haha) I'll take off my makeup using the Garnier Makeup Removing Gel. This is also really good and removes makeup well.


2. I next (sometimes- again it all comes down to how tired I am) use the Simple Cleansing Face Wash. This is really gentle on the skin and makes it feel really soft.

3. After using the Simple face wash I'll then go and moisturise using the Simple Kind To Skin Night Cream. This is so moisturising and my skin has really cleared since using it. 


4. After leaving my moisturiser to sink in for around 2-3 minutes I'll apply my spot cream. I don't have really awful spots by any means but I do have a fair few and they're quite painful so I use the Dalacin T Topical Lotion. I believe this can only be prescribed by the doctors so I normally wouldn't mention it but this is honestly the most amazing product I've ever used on my face so if you can get your hands on this I'd recommend it. 


So that's all I do for my skincare routine! As I said it's not too complicated but I hope it helps one of you atleast. :)

Alex x 

Comments

Popular Posts