Hi guys! I hope you all had a lovely Easter! Today I have a morning routine as I've never done one before but you guys enjoy these type of posts and I like making them. This was meant to be an Easter Morning Routine but I was away or the weekend and I couldn't get WiFi to upload it yesterday, therefore I have to upload it today. However, this is what I do on a regular day anyway so I hope you all like it. Lets get started!
1. The first thing I do is wash my face and clean my teeth when I wake up. I don't wash my face everyday but I like do to it when I can.
2. After I've washed my face and cleaned my teeth, I go onto my makeup. I like to keep my makeup fresh and spring-like, so I didn't do too much. I do have a spring makeup tutorial up already up so you can go and check that out if you want :)
3. After doing my makeup I move onto my hair. For my hair I kept it down as it's naturally pretty straight and put it in a middle parting. Sometimes if I want my hair out of my face I'll tuck the front bits back behind my ears and leave the rest of my hair down. This looks really pretty and is also very practical.
4. Next I'll just put on an outfit. Today I wore my Black Joni Jeans from Topshop, my grey long sleeved top from Topshop, a checked shirt tied around my waist and my Converses. I kept it very casual as I was just strolling around town. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of my outfit but it's pretty self explanatory haha.
5. Finally I'll just leave the house and get on with my day! :)
That's it for today's post! I hope you guys have been liking these posts with all of the pictures- I always got told to add more photos so I'm really trying to work on that. Leave a comment telling me what you do in the morning down below and I hope you all have a lovely day :)