DIY Hair Masks!

I'm in no way amazing at DIY, so if I can make these products so can you haha. With that being said, today I decided to share with you some easy DIY hair masks that you can make! 

DIY Hair Masks; *
You will need-
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg white 

Method;
Mix together the egg whites and milk until they are fully combined. You should have a smooth mixture. Leave this in your hair for about 20 minutes and then rinse off with cool / lukewarm water. You should have really soft, supple hair! 

Second DIY Hair Mask; *
You will need-
- 3tbsp (4 if you have long hair) olive oil
- 3tbsp honey (again use 4 if you have long hair)

Method;
Mix together the oil and honey until you have a smooth mixture. Leave it on your hair for around 20 minutes again and you should have really soft hair!

I know that was a really short post, but I hope this helped you guys! My hair's been really dry and damaged lately so I thought I'd make a hair mask and help you guys aswell! :)


I did not come up with these hair masks, I just thought I'd share them with you because they worked really well for me. The link to the websites that I found them from are; http://www.peekandponder.com/2014/05/5-easy-diy-hair-mask-recipes.html
and http://www.besthairstylecuts.com/5-best-hair-gloss-treatments/




Comments

Popular Posts