OOTD- Casual Day Out / Photos

Yesterday I was asked by my friend to help her with her art project. She needed to take some photos of me, and they turned out pretty good! I wanted to share some of them as 1. they show you my OOTD haha and 2. I thought you guys might like to see them. Lets get started:) Also, I've had to crop some of them because they have other people in them and I don't have their permission to put them in haha.

I decided to wrap up warm as it was really cold when we took these photos. For the top I've simply gone with my grey, long sleeved cropped top from Topshop. I love this as (despite what it looks like) it's actually very warm and fits really well. 

Next I wore my Joni Jeans. As you'll probably tell I wear these a lot- they are my favourite jeans haha. 

I then wore my white converse and a green parka style coat. I added a tartan scarf which I absolutely adore and also wore my grey woolly hat from Newlook! :)

  







  







I hope you all liked this post! I don't normally upload photos but you guys seem to like it when I do. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking time to comment on my posts. It always makes my day to see your feedback! I will reply as soon as I can :-)

Popular Posts