Collective Haul!

Hi guys!
Today's post is a collective haul. I have been wanting to do one for ages but I knew that I would be doing a lot of shopping, so I hadn't done one until now. Lets get started! :)

So I'm just going to name the shop and tell you what I bough because this way will be a lot quicker.

Boots

So I decided to pick up the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I bought this because I had previously had it and my sister accidentally took it back to Uni with her, so I had to re-buy it haha.


Next I picked up the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I've been wanting this for absolutely ages and I love it. The smell is gorgeous and it is such a natural colour, so it doesn't look like you're wearing lots of it.


I then picked up the Maybelline Master-Club Eyeliner. I've had my eye on this for a while and I finally decided to pick it up. It's so easy to use as it has a tiny little ball on the end- this sounds so weird but I promise you it's definitely worth picking up.


I then picked up the Natural Collection Mango & Papaya Spray. This is my absolute favourite body spray and I love the scent of it. If you haven't tried it I promise you you'll love it!


Finally the last thing I picked up was the T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel. I haven't used this yet but I have heard lots of good things about it.

Superdrug

The next thing I bought was the Sleek blush in pomegranate. I actually wanted rose gold haha, but I only realised when I got home it was the wrong colour. Don't get me wrong though, this colour is gorgeous and is still very similar to rose gold.


I then bought the NYC BB Cream. I have wanted a BB cream for absolutely ages and finally got round to picking one up. I haven't heard to many good things about the Maybelline one and for such a little tube I think the price is quite high, so I bought this one.


Finally I picked up the Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Vanilla. This is a gorgeous grey colour with what I could only describe as lilac undertones. I adore the shade, however I'm not really a fan of this when its Matte, so (I know this goes against the point of the product haha) I do a shiny topcoat.


H&M

When I went into H&M I was looking for mostly summery things, and it delivered well. I first picked up these tie-die style shorts which I absolutely love. They are just what I was looking for to wear over a bikini or something on the beach or even in summer for lazing around in the garden.


Next I picked up some leggings. I don't think I got a photo of them but they are the comfiest leggings I have ever owned. I tried to find them online and I believe they are called Jersey Leggings. I have the blue pair and I definitely suggest picking some up.

I then picked up this beauty blender. I have always wanted to try one and at £1.99, you cannot go wrong. I love the way this blends foundations or concealers in and I definitely recommend it.


Next I bought this dress. It is black with white polka dots and flowers on it. I haven't worn it out yet but I love the way it hangs and again I thought this would be nice for summer over a bikini on the beach or if it's really warm outside.


The final thing I bought were these leggings. These definitely aren't for everyone but they are black with white flowers on them. They are really thin so again I had summer in mind, for example when it gets a little bit cooler at night or something you could just slip these on and be not too hot but not bare legged either.


Newlook

I only bought two things from Newlook. The first thing I bought were Culotte shorts and I am in love with them haha. I've been wanting some for months now and I could never find any, so I love that I finally got some. These would be nice paired with a plain white top I think or to dress them up a white blouse.

The second thing I bought is this white, sheer crop top with daisies on the straps. I don't think it's actually meant to be a cropped top haha, but I got a smaller size because I didn't like it as a normal top.


Debenhams

Finally I went into Debenhams and picked up the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20. This is my first MAC concealer and although I haven't tried it yet I am really excited to use it and tell you my opinions on it.


eBay

I know some people don't like to buy brushes off eBay, but I don't mind. I watched one of VelvetGhosts videos and she said she got hers off eBay, so I wanted to try them out. I didn't get the exact same as hers but I got this big set that I adore.


So that's the end of my haul! I hope you enjoy this post, I did a lot of shopping over the past few weeks and had to share it with you! :)

*Disclamier* I bought all of this with my own money and this was not sponsored. I had birthday money as well as having saved up for a bit so that's why I bought quite a lot. I am not trying to show off in any way at all.



















Comments

Popular Posts