Products I wouldn't repurchase...

Hi guys!

I found this post whilst looking through all of my old drafts. I don't know why I didn't get round to posting it, but never the less, I thought I'd share it with you today. Hope you all enjoy it :

Normally I rave on about products I love, whether that's in a makeup look post or a favourites. Never the less, I don't think I've ever shared with you the products that I didn't particularly like, so let's get started...

1. Schwartzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection Spray; Ok, so don't get me wrong- this does it's job fine. However, it makes my hair very, very sticky and wet, and even after you've curled or straightened your hair it still feels really sticky. 


2. Herbal Essences Bee Strong Hair Mask; I'm quite disappointed that I didn't like this product, as the leave in cream by the Herbal Essence Bee Strong collection is incredible! However, this product didn't do anything to my hair and, albeit this is good, it isn't really worth picking up as it didn't make a slight difference to my hair.


3. Inecto Pure Coconut Refreshing Dry Shampoo; I can't say that I was expecting much of this product as it isn't branded, I'd never heard anyone talk about it and it was around the £1.50 mark. However, I picked it up and I really don't like it; if anything it makes my hair more oily, which is the complete opposite of what you look for in a dry shampoo.


4. Rimmel London Lycra Pro in shade 290 Pastel perfection; This is a beautiful colour in the bottle... but on your nails it doesn't show at all. I picked this up on holiday in Brighton as I have one in another shade and I absolutely love it. This, however, doesn't even show up on my nails, and I just don't have the patience to do about 5 coats! If you are patient I recommend this as the colour pay off is great once you've done a good few coats, however it takes ages to dry and I just cannot sit still...


5. Mint Carmex; Don't get me wrong- I love Carmex! However, I picked this up from Primark I believe as I was at the till, and if I'm honest, it dries out my lips more than anything. Personally, do not take my word for this as it could be completely false, I think Primark remake the lip balm and pass them off as Carmex; I've bought three from there and they've never been anything like the ones I buy from Boots.


6. Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara; I picked this up from TKMaxx a few months back, and although it is good I never found myself reaching for it, and there are definitely better mascaras out there. I really like the design of this though- you rotate the handle and one side is for volume and vice-versa for length. 



That's it for today's post- I always look up products before I purchase them and do a lot of online searching to ensure that I will actually like a product before I use them. Funnily enough these were all 'impulse' buys that I picked up in store, so I can only suggest that you do a bit of research if you find that you have many products that aren't your cup of tea.


Comments

Popular Posts