Night Time Routine!

I love reading and watching these, so I decided to do one! There's not really much else to say, so lets get started :)

When I get home from school, the first thing I like to do is get changed. I hate staying in my uniform- it feels so uncomfortable!

After I've got changed I normally watch TV for a bit or go on my laptop. Some days I will go into town if I need something so dependant on what day it is I do different things :)

When it's a little bit later and I've had tea, I run myself a bath. I always prefer baths over showers as I find them more relaxing, however in summer I much prefer a quick cool shower. I wash my hair every other day, so if I wash my hair I use a Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, but if not I just do your average bath rituals haha.

After I've run my bath I remove my makeup, and once a week I apply a facemask. It doesn't have to be a specific one but lately I've been loving the Australian Formulas Tea Tree mask for breakouts. 

Once I've come out of the bath, I moisturise and then move onto my skincare routine. I've done a whole post on it which you can check out if you want as I'm not going into detail here. I just follow that routine daily and then voilĂ ! Done :)

Finally I just get into bed and will normally watch a few episodes of friends or a film. 

I hope you all like this post! :)


Comments

Popular Posts