Hair, Makeup and Outfit!




Hi guys! Today's post will be hopefully a lot better than yesterday! I decided to get it up really early for you all considering yesterday's post was terrible, and also there are a few pictures here for you so that you guys can actually see what I'm wearing and what I used. Anyway, I hope you like it!

Makeup;
The first thing I did for my makeup was apply the MUA Flawless Skin Primer.


Next I applied the MUA cream blush in Bittersweet. This is a gorgeous bright pink colour. 


I then moved onto my eyes, as I am avoiding using products on my face. For my eyes I used the P.S love liquid eyeliner, which has actually rubbed off the tube so you can't really see it. 


I then curled my eyelashes using the Elite Professionals Eyelash Curler. 


The last thing I did on my eyes was apply the L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara.



Finally I applied a Natural Collection lipstick in Rosebud. This is a gorgeous colour and I really recommend it. 


Hair;

For the hair I simply tied it into a ponytail. I'm guessing you guys know how to do these, but if you don't I just flip my hair forward, tie it into a ponytail and mess it up to make it look more casual. 

This was the finished hair and makeup look: 

Finally for the outfit I wore a plain grey tee shirt with rolled up sleeves (as you can see) from primark. I then paired that with a pair of jeans from newlook, and also added some converse. You can see that I have rolled up the bottom of the jeans, but here's what they look like both ways;


I hope you all liked this post! I never normally do outfits of the day so I hope you all liked this one :)


Comments

Popular Posts