GRWM- Day Out With Friends!

I know the weekend is over, but right now I am writing this on a Sunday night, whereas you're reading this on a Monday night. I've always wanted to do one of these posts, therefore I decided to do one for today! :) This isn't going to be a tutorial and I haven't got any 'action shots' (basically meaning I haven't shown you guys how I did my makeup or washed my face) only shots of my makeup etc. I hope you like it! :)

1. The first thing I did when I woke up is washed my face using the Clean & Clear Everyday Facial Wash Gel. I don't do this everyday, however I always try and make sure that I do it on weekends (:

2. Next I got into the shower to wash my hair as I hadn't washed it last night (Saturday night) and it was a little bit oily.

3. When I came back into my room I did my makeup, hair and put on an outfit. I did a whole post yesterday on that so be sure to check that out if you're interested :) 

4. After I was ready a few friends came round and we just went to the park as it was warm and walked around town for a bit. I did take a few photos but I haven't spoken to my friends about uploading them and obviously I don't want to upload them without their permission haha. 

Sorry this was a short post but I don't really do much in the mornings! :) 


Comments

Popular Posts