Beauty Wishlist!

My birthday is coming up soon, so I decided to do a Beauty Wishlist! I love reading these and getting ideas for products to purchase, so lets get started! :)


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation










                    Mac Pro Longwear Concealer











                       Mac Lipstick - Lustering 






Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 




Topshop MOTO Jeans 



So as you can see I have a really short wishlist! I am mostly asking for money so I don't want much. I am not getting all of this aswell as money by the way haha. There will also be a better post tomorrow as I have spent today doing all of my homework and revising, so what was going to be a 'Weekend Look Book' was actually something a lot more boring, which I apologise for! But as I said I haven't been out at all and I was just in my pyjamas all day, so tomorrow's post will be a lot better.


Comments

  1. NARS Sheer glow is so good, bought it back in January and I've literally used nothing else! I really need some new jeans too had my eye on some Topshop ones for awhile. Hope you have a lovely birthday :D x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky! I desperately want it- hopefully I get it! And I know, their ranges are gorgeous:D Thankyou! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking time to comment on my posts. It always makes my day to see your feedback! I will reply as soon as I can :-)

Popular Posts